1. The way to load a llama is get four friends and just pop them on the trailer, but whatever you do, don't let them sit down. (I believe the correct terminology is "Cush" as in cushion)
2. Even though you get action from both ends, spitting smells bad but doesn't hurt, so when popping them on the trailer take the front end not the kicking end.
3. This is not suitable as a bonding exercise.
4. Llamas have many interesting expressions.
5. Round two to us, but we may come to regret our success. (They wouldn't get off the trailer when we got home so we opened the gates and left them and the trailer in the paddock).